Do you want to stay up to date with what is happening at school and with your child's learning.... here's how!!
AS A PARENT
- Ensure that all of your contact information is correct and up to date at all times. We will use the first contact for the text and email contact. You will receive an email every Friday with the newsletter, this will be also uploaded onto the website on the same afternoon.
- Pop in at drop off or pick up and have a chat with the teacher, ask to see the children's work and talk about your child's progress
- Come along to the SEN coffee mornings, parents drop ins and craft afternoons - all dates are in the KEY DATES section of the website or shared on the newsletter.
- Click on the LEARNING/ OUR CURRICULUM to see what your child will be learning each term.
- Click on the HOMEWORK tab to see your child's spelling homework for the year and their homework sheets. (Coming soon)
- Explore this website, there is a whole host of information. If in doubt, ring the school office and they will assist you with finding the information that you require.
- Read our weekly newsletter found here on the website in the NEWSLETTER section
- Put all key dates into your diary so that you don't miss a thing. You can find the key dates for the year in KEY INFORMATION: then click on key dates.
- Follow the school on twitter for daily updates. @kestrelsfield
- Follow your child's class teacher on twitter for updates on their learning. Type in their name on twitter EG Miss Bickley and you should see their twitter handle. Press follow.
- Turn on notification on twitter to get alerts
- Follow us on facebook for photos and updates from key community events. Search Kestrels' Field and you will find us.